At Sterling Capital Finance we take great pride in our customer service. We always try to ensure you receive the best possible service from us, but occasionally, you may be unhappy with the service that you received.

Please let us know when this happens so that we can have a chance to put things right.  If you want to make a complaint, you can do this in a number of ways:

1. You can telephone us and one of our staff will talk through your concerns with you.

2. You can email us at

3. You can write a letter for the attention of Tony Howe at the following address: 

The Old Oast
Coldharbour Lane
ME20 7NS

If following our subsequent investigation and response you are still not satisfied, you may contact the Financial Ombudsman Service. 

Full details are contained within our internal complaints procedure, which is available to you on request at any time.